Big Brothers Big Sisters depends on many individuals and organizations to work with us in making NY's Children of Promise a success.
We have commitments from several key organizations to serve on a statewide advisory committee.
Advisory Committee Membership -Committed
- The NYS Department of Correctional Services, Alicia Smith Roberts
- Amachi Institute, Rev. W. Wilson Goode, Sr., President
- Prison Fellowship Ministry, Mayra Alemar, NYS Angel Tree Coordinator
- Prison Families Alison Coleman,
- Clear Channel, Marissa Perez Rogers, Marketing Department
- BBBS of
, Mark Scott, Director of Partnerships America
- Osborne Association, Carol Burton, Assoc. Executive Director
(Federal Prisoner Reentry Program), Gus Ramirez, Executive Director Horizon Center
Others we want to add to the committee:
- Governor’s Office
- A current mentor
- Child of an incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) parent